Can someone recommend uncensored search engines?

I heard that google censores some of its content so i want to see it, at least can someone tell what they censor?

When you search in Google it will tell you what kind of censoring it's using, For instance when i do a goofle search it says under the search box after I search that the "moderate-safe search is on" and it gives an option to turn it off.

They all sensor their servers so they will know which is working and which is not working for customers so they can attract more viewers to their ads.

They are not sensoring your computer other than to see what attracts you to their search engines. The than build their business around what they determin their customers is most happy with.

All computers servers as well as all computers and search maintain information which professional techs can open with the right tools and knowledge.It's imbedded in your computer and theirs.

Source(s): news, experience

I think almost all search engines are uncensored, so long as there are no parental controls in place on your computer system itself.