what does it mean when a guy constantly caress your hands?

me and this guy when on a date and he kept rubbing my hands and complimenting them saying how soft they are and asking if i wash dishes....it caught me off guard.... i was just wondering what that was all about it never happened to me before

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He might have a hand fetish...a sexual attraction to hands. BUT he might just be a very tactile person...someone who expresses emotions through touch.

• 1 decade ago

He likes you! Lol :). People tend to assume that persons with soft hands haven't done much 'rough' work including handwashing dishes and laundry. The soap used to perform these chores are usually harsh and tend to toughen the skin's surface. I guess he was enarmored by the incredible softness of your hands and was making a general inquiry... It's okay! Don't worry! It's a GOOD thing! :D

• 1 decade ago

I always used to do this - just hold the hands of my girlfriend and caress it.. but never asked any questions or made comments about it. For me it was a kind of way to express my feelings, my love to her. it is kind epression, and also at times, served as a foreplay :). Nothing wrong, just sit back, relax and enjoy the care

• 1 decade ago

he sounds like he has a hand fetish...many people (for whatever reason) become fixated on a specific body part (breasts, feet, etc) of another...i dont know if it is a sickness or it is completely healthy... but it definatlely is odd and different....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Girl it seems like he more into your hands then he is in to you. I think he's obsess with your hands girlfriend

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hes gunna cut ya hands off

• 1 decade ago

Maybe he's a cannibal?

• 1 decade ago

hand fetish

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.