Does every pregnant woman?

does every pregnant woman havta get like the dark line down there belly? and when u get the implantation bleeding the cramps like are they in the middle on the bottom of ur stomach cus im feelin a pain on there like side kinda but not inda middle?

Favorite Answer

Ok the line is called Linea Negra which is Dark line in English. The cramps I would just call your doctor first thing in the morning. That's really a question for your doctor not yahoo. Don't put your punkin in danger.

First, implantation bleeding takes place before you even miss your first period. I don't think there is supposed to be any cramping with it - but I could be wrong. I never had the bleeding with it either though...

Second, the dark line is not something women get until much later in the preg. And no, not all women get that. I didn't and I was preg for 41 weeks.

I didn't/don't have the dark line on my belly. My implantation bleeding had no cramps, but I had cramps just after them. Some were pretty bad... like, I had to crouch down to make them stop. Made it very hard to work and made me very scared i was miscarrying. Luckily, they were normal cramps and I've got another 3 months to go!

If you are ever in doubt, it does not cost anything to call your doctor and find out what he/she thinks.

You can get them on the side too. Most all pregnant women get the dark line, but some are a lot lighter than others. They say the darker the line it's a boy and if it is light it is a girl.

I never got the line.. i think more people Don't actually. I never had implantation bleeding or cramps from implantation either.

Source(s): mom x3
  • bl

i never got the dark line down my belly

the implantation cramps i got were a little worse than a regular period, but in the same general place

The dark line is called the Linea Nigra, and not all women get it (or get a really dark one). Mine was there, but very, very faint. I didn't have implantation bleeding...a lot of women don't.