Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 1 decade ago

how much is a basic travelers allowance for one adult and one child from nigeria to the united states?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i think its 100 pounds for the adult

if the child is less than two years then you can only carry the stroller and the diaper bag , above two there is some baggage

its best to call the customer service of the airline and find out

hope it helps and wishing you a happy journey

• depace
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

My chum you need to be better mad that they do no longer keep on with the religion. with the aid of the indisputable fact that reflects you probably did a adverse interest of being the guy of the domicile. This international and the rulers of this international mean no longer something because it truly is God who places human beings in ability we are to obey them in all issues till they make rules adverse to our following the know God. Romans 13:a million-7 and Acts 5:29. someone who can no longer rule his personal residence isn't a really reliable chief yet once the youngsters are previous sufficient to chosen what they incredibly believe if see you later as they were with you and followed the Lord even as lower than your roof you probably did you interest. they could ought to respond to to God for his or her habit. yet despite the indisputable fact that they don't look honoring moms and dads by ability of no longer being a believer it makes you look undesirable as a godly determine. i do not mean to be serious to you this changed into no longer meant as a placed down. thanks for the question chum. God bless.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.