can someone guide me to a good carpenter and glass cutter?

I require a very good glass cutter for taking out pieces of various size and shapes from a broken dining table top glass and a carpenter to rebuild the dining table

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Sorry but the glass on you table has to be tempered, so you have to go to a glass shop. And since I don't know where you are I can recommend a woodworker for you, however if you stop by a local cabinet shop, someone there will hook you up.

    Source(s): retired cabinetmaker, people always come in with little stuff like that, just ask if someone wants a side job.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    We don't know where you're located... Are you willing to fly people from around the world just to rebuild your table?

  • 1 decade ago

    yeah but where are you in the world so you can be referred to someone in your area unless you don't mind doing this long distance and chancing things to come out wrong.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.