am 15 should my brest hurt does that mean they are growing?

Favorite Answer

Am foreign by any chance? Do you know how to use spell check?

• At age 15 it is pretty normal for your breasts to be hurting but it shouldn't be anything that causes you tremedous pain and agony. If so you should tell your parent or guardian such. And yes one reason could be because your breasts are growing. This is a sign that you are entering puberty and you are becoming a woman. This pain should not last over four days to a week from beginning to end. If so consult a physician or doctor and let them know what's been going on. Other than that there really shouldn't be any reason for you to really worry. O.K. So you can realx and just keep things under watch. BE COOL!!

Source(s): internet.wikipedia and personal health books.

yes, anytime between 9-18 the female body can change. Breast tenderness can also be caused around your menstral period. My 9 year old daughter complains of her breasts hurting. They have not started growing yet, but its a sign that soon they will.

Yes it could mean that they are growing but another thing If you are sexually active it and had unprotected sex you might be pregnant that's how I find out I was pregnant I was 23 and my breast were hurting and went to the doctors and find out I was pregnant. Sometimes your period will do it as well. if you don't get your period soon go see your doctor.

Maybe that time of month. Soreness? It happens. But yeah, I've heard of "growing pains." Teehee, more power to ya!

No such thing as "growing pains". Nothing about growing causes pain. If it persists, see a doctor!

for sure, it could be that, or sometimes my boobs hurt right before im due for my monthly. its a hormone thing. some people complain of sore breast when they are pregnant to, so be aware of that one

since you are 15 they are probably growing. usually your nipple hurt or are more sensitive. your breasts also get tender before you get your period

I sorta had that and it was a infechion but it is not serius talk to a doctor

Mine did & right before period.