? asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

whats a dumb blonde like?

okay im kinda slow and my hair is blonde and everyone calls me a dumb blonde

Favorite Answer

i have blonde hair too and i'm slow too but i dye my hair dark. umm a dumb blonde....umm i run into walls alot and i fall going UP the stairs all the time and i stink in school i'm just remember things that i WANT to remember

A dumb blonde is someone like Paris Hilton.And if you act anything like her then you must be a pretty dumb a** blonde.

Blondes are like girls in Legally Blonde. They are not just slow, but dizty. They think that status is most important and whether Coach or Burberry is better.

actually, i've never met a dumb blonde. but i HAVE met some pretty blond brunettes. examples: my best friend and i were talking on the phone (she's a brunette), and she asks me, "hey, um, where's my phone?" example 2: one of my friends (also a brunette), some other friends, and myself were sitting around and looking up at the stars, when a plane flew overhead. my friend, in all seriousness, asked us "can a plane run into a star?"

a dumb blonde is if some one asked the blonde something she would say something stupid.

barbie and paris hiltom give blondes a bad name and the fact that they are the STERIOTYPICALY hot like you know in the pics blondes are in the middle but most guys prefur brunettes

They look like nothing because there is no such thing. That is just them being predigest, perhaps jealous of you!

That's good as long as your hot. Like clueless. (Valley Girl-ish) Oh my gosh! That is totally like so like awesome, you know!.

Source(s): And they are saying that because they wanna be dumb blondes too. (no offense, i love dumb blondes)

Like anybody else.

Dye your hair brown? ;)