Had cycle in may, light June, 3 days in July preg symptoms 2 neg tst my cycle are usaully norm am i preg?

Why would i have a 3 day light bleeding in july and keep having preg smptoms with 2 neg tst. Maybe I was to early to tst what do u think? Only preg parents on formal mom should answer. Actually im eating now but craving for cool liquids and sweets with sugar n my stomack is bulging over my pants. My normal weight is 128 but i dont now how much ive gained since ive been eating alot.

Favorite Answer

the only one that can tell you that and be sure about it is your doctor congarts if you r

Check this out. Yes you could be pregnant but don't have to be to have these symptoms! I am pregnant now with #3. I have always had irregular periods and I do mean irregular. I have been no more than 2 days late and I have been 3 mo.late. I have had the type of pms with some pain and with extreme pain that has taken out the back of my legs, and lower back. In the last 3 yrs. my pms has included nausea, vomiting, lightheadedness, and headaches. I have sometimes had diarreah, but the other symptoms have been more prominent. Just when it's been a couple of months into my late period, I started to feel sick and within a week or so I got my period. See the dilemma? You have no option really to wait a little longer before you do another preg test. Keep in mind that your body changes, and your period and pms may reflect that ever so often. Also stress is a big factor on the way your body reacts to getting your period or not getting it! If you'd like you can IM me. Good luck, I hope this info helps!!!!!!!!!!!!

You probably aren't pregnant. those home pregnancy tests are pretty accurate. Have you been under any kind of stress? My cycle is like clock work and i when i was under a lot of stress I went a whole month and a half late. If your having cravings it could be because your getting ready to start. A lot of women have cravings a week before they start. Hope this is of some help and good luck!

I should probably be asking you how old you are first but even though those might sound like the symptoms of pregnancy if you are failing tests then it is most likely not pregnancy. You should make an appointment with your Dr. immediately because it sounds to my like your thyroid might be messed up. Especially because of you being thirsty and craving sweets with sugar. Yes, there is still the possibility of pregnancy. Tests can be wrong. But from my general experience your symptoms sound like your thyroid.

the day after i found out i was preg, i started getting cramps and light bleeding and they said that was normal. i didn't crave until 2nd trimester..but did feel sick right around that 1st missed period. try taking the test 1st thing in the morning, or blood test are almost always sure answers. i hope you get the answer you want!!

welp i have 2 kids it is possible you r preggo try going to the doc and have them do a blood test tell them your prob my friend was preggo and her test came up neg to so she had it done and it came back poss after she was 5 month preggo she decided to take a test again and it still came up neg even tho she was 5 months preggo so a blood test is your best bet

You need to see a doctor as soon as possible. It could be something totally unrelated to your reproductive system.

go to doctor ask for blood results it maybe stress