my girlfriend left me and skipped state with our daughter and wont talk to me what should i do?

6 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    you should get the authorities involved. who has custody of her? if she has custody, you can take her to court (once you find her) and fight for custody

  • 1 decade ago

    Call the police and get a lawyer. She has kidnapped your child.

  • 1 decade ago

    i would go to the police because they can help you get your daughter back.. than when you get her back go for custody and tell them that she kidnapped your daughter.. you will probably win custody.

  • 1 decade ago

    Call the authorities because she has kidnapped your child. Do this ASAP!!!

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    Sometimes because they are so much alike in many ways it's a bother.

  • 1 decade ago

    get a lawyer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.