how come ghost hunters is not on anymore on wedsnday nights?

If still on tell me if it had it's time change

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I was wondering the same thing. I love that show!!!

• 1 decade ago

Upcoming episodes:

Thursday 8/24 10:00PM GHOSTLY CHILD

Thursday 8/31 10:00PM HOME OF 3 GHOSTS

I like this show too.

• 1 decade ago

They're on a break untill the end of august but if you still want to hear what they are up to go to http://www.tapspararadio.libsyn.com/

they do a show every week telling you about what case they're on and their opimioms on other paranormal things they believe in. I hope this helps!

• 1 decade ago

they finished up season 3 and will be filming season 4 soon, they have already released season 1 on dvd and season 2 comes out this Sept.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

What it is not on? I was wondering that because it did not come on the only night that I was not at home because I work late. That sucks if it is not. I love that show.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Didn't you hear? They all died from fright at the last place they were hunting at. Now they are ghosts too. I sure hope they show this episode.

• 1 decade ago

They had a season finale a month or so ago. I don't know if they are going to have another season or when they are going to show reruns.

• 1 decade ago

Go to their website, www.scifi.com/ghosthunters/ The new season starts in October.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the season ended but its not cancelled it will be back on soon....well i hope cus i ♥ that show

• 1 decade ago

the season is over and they did not get cancelled

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.