I'm on b-control & have been for 6 months. but im a day late now. could i be pregnant?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

a day late?? stop freaking, it jus might be late. It could be stress or a lot of things. Now if it doesn't come at all, ask that again...

• 1 decade ago

You should not worry just yet give it a couple of more days then go see your doctor, and even if you are on birth control pills you can still get pregnant they are not 100% safe there is a 99.9% chance you can get pregnant.

• 1 decade ago

usually after you stop your pillf or the week (and start totake the pills to keep in in rythm when your on your period) it takes about 4 to 5 days for me to start to see any bleeding. so dont freak out =) alos stress, a change in diet, or exercising more can also alter your period. wait liek 2 week b4 freaking out.

Source(s): im on the pill too
  • 1 decade ago

most likely not, wait until you are at least 5-7 days late to start worrying

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

my doctor told me birth control is supposed to help your periods. she also said that it may cause your period to stop or come late. so nothing might not be wrong.

• 1 decade ago

dont worry. but make sure you take your pill at the same time everyday. i got a pill holder with an alarm in it at pillpacks.com. great invention.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.