Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

activia yogurt?

does the new activia yogurt taste like and have the same consistency as regular yogurt?

Favorite Answer

I've been eating the blueberry kind. It's got a weird fakey/sour aftertaste. The consistency is pretty basic, nothing weird there. I have to say I enjoy my carb/sugar control yogurt much more b/c it has a smoother taste. The Activia is a chore to eat. I recommend just buying some acidophilus tablets in the vitamin aisle b/c that's the active yogurt culture that's in the yogurt that's supposed to help with digestion. Save your money and your taste buds.

Basically yes, but I like it better than most yogurts. It seems to have a creamier consistency. It really does work if you tend to have stomach problems. Because it has an active probiotic it gives you good bacteria to help cope with stomach issues. I like the vanilla flavor. The prune flavor is OK. Just bought the peach for the first time today.

Kiefer, which comes in a bottle type container is similar concerning helping with stomach problems but I personally think it is like drinking flem. Prefer Activia.

Source(s): The book of Diana

Yes it does...but it claims to have all these health benefits and such but natural, plain yogurt is much better for the body than activia. You can always add your own flavourings like natural honey to sweeten it. Activa is laden with sugar, don't let them fool you

It does but seems to have more fruit mixed in. I have been using it for about 3 or 4 days now but you need to get enough to try it for a week or so, I just eat one a day and I can already tell a difference in about 5 days - I feel more normal again.

Same consistency, but I found it had a sour cream taste to it. I tried the Vanilla kind.

Yeah.

The main difference is it has the Bifidus Regularis. A special enzyme that will help the digestive system.

yes

yeah

Source(s): I have some

I didn't think so. It's WIERD.

it made me poop