What do you think is better to take care of your kid's or put them in daycare?

Favorite Answer

Better to take care of your own; however, if that is not possible be very careful about the day care you choose. Too many people who are sexual predators are working in some of them because the laws and rules are so lax. Be very, very careful.

• Lv 4

A lot of my friends choose daycare, and they say it helps the children learn to socialize outside of their family and gives them a jump start on learning. But I have choosen to take care of my 5 kids because I want the quality time with them as well as at my job I can take them with me. So I think it depends on the situation. Both are good, as long as they arent in daycare 20 hours a day. You have to see your own kids.

Source(s): Mommy of 5, soon to be 7.

Take care of your kids. Daycare centers are becoming less reliable. But if you absolutely have to put your kids in daycare check around at different centers.

I agree with justmy. Been there done that. Some are ok, but most aren't worth the money you dish out to them. I would rather my wife stay at home with the kids, then have her work to pay for the daycare, and then have them treat my kids badly. Been there done that, hate to have to hurt folks. Know what I mean?

• ?

It depends on your situation, hon. If you can stay at home with your kids, then have at it. But for the rest of us, we have to research and find out which day care will provide nurturing care for while we work. It's expensive, but at the end of the year, you'll get it back. When I have time off and after work, I spend time with my girls, because at the beginning and end of the day..I'm still "Mommy":).

Hey lady I m just goina say that if u really are a good mother and realy cares about your kids you better take care of them I mean those are your kids not the daycare's.

What kind of mother ask that kind of question?...........................................................................

there is allot of research available on the Internet that can help is raising children. No one can give your children love like you can. That's what they need. Love and attention. If you don't do it when they are young they will do things (not positive) to get your attention when they are older.

It is always better to raise your kids yourself than trust someone else to do it. Their values may differ. Their style of discipline may differ. Their health values may differ. Overall, it is your responsibility so if you want it done right you should do it yourself.

:)

Your kids are only kids once. I say spend as much time as you can with them. I do.

take care of them if you can stand it and if you can afford it.

but not if you find yourself getting frustrated or losing your temper or going crazy with them.