Look i am sorry about that question "How many of you are racist?"?

I just wanted to see how many of you were racist because i've answere so many questions about racism. So...I am sorry if i hurt anyone's feelings! you may respond if you want!

Favorite Answer

There is a way to measure your unconscious preferences and beliefs (including a test for race) using the on-line "Implicit Association Test". It works by tesing how fast you link unrelated concepts.

All you did was ask a question: You didn't force anyone to answer. No need to be sorry.

I feel very strongly against discrimination of any kind. I certainly am not but I know someone who is and I hate that person and avoid them at all costs and even though I'm a very shy person, I find myself raising my voice at someone I don't even know!

that ok.. you should have just refaised it to something like why is so many people racist.. you just didn't know how to go about the questio and people shouldn't hate you for that.

You are entitled to your opinion.

• SPLATT

We all are in some way. (well, MAYBE Mother Teresa wasn't).

I am Not, ...emmm I think I am not,...well I hope I am not.

i'm sure glad i'm not.................