Do you have to take a test once you transfer schools?

I was wondering if you have to take any kind of test once you transfer High School's? I'm gonna transfer to a new high school and I'm worried that I might have to take a test. I don't do very well on tests but I do really good on homework or w/e I must complete; I really freak out on tests and I fail most of them even thou' I know I can do the problems on the test. I just don't wanna get held back by some shitty test that pretty much says where you are in school. I can do tests that teachers give out but when it comes to somethin' that resembles SAT or ACT or some sort of Standarized test.. my brain pretty much dies on me.

Public High School~

Favorite Answer

No you would not because i've transfered from three different schools.

Source(s): Knowledge and experience

When you transfer high schools, the registar will look at your transcript. This will determine what classes you need to take, depending upon local school requirements for a diploma. You shouldn't have to take a test, unless you are looking to go into AP classes. Basically, the counselor will look at the classes you have taken in the past and your grades and help you figure out what classes you need to take in order to graduate.

Source(s): HS teacher for 8 years

Yes, I think that test is necessary for every new student, though it is clear from the certificates of your last school that what type of student u are,But the test insures the Ability and the Capability of the student.

So, I think that test is necessary for every new student.