i want 2 know if i do my part every day and want a little space 4 myself once and a while is that alright?

Favorite Answer

Yes and make sure your partner has that as well.

Everyone needs a little time to their selves, even if it's taking a bubble bath and then curling up with a book. Just let your significant other that you'd like to have a little time alone, especially if you've had a stressful day then lone time is a must.

Source(s): been married for almost 13 years and have lone time every so often.

I think it depends on what will you be doing in your little own space - going to bars, going dancing with other women? If the space you need is Innocent - and will not hurt the other then it's okay to enjoy it.

• mJc

Most people need a little 'me' time now and then. So, yes, it's all right for your to ask for a bit of space once and awhile!

Everyone needs some space from time to time.

• .

A lot of people need their "alone" time...I require it myself...yeah, it's definitely alright for you to want your own space from time to time...it'll help keep you sane...

Yes we all need our own space. If we don't take time for ourselves then we can't always "do our part " because we are burned out or just plain exhausted.

Depends on if the time alone is time alone and not with someone else. Having time to yourself can be very healthy you can collect your thoughts. Makes me think I need more time to myself as well.

I assume you are not referring to doing anything to jeoprodize a relationship, as you've not given any indication of that.

Having "me time" is essential for any healthy marriage, or a healthy parent.

• kny390

Of course it is. Everyone needs a little time for themselves.

• zether

yea, its alright, nothing wrong with it, everyone needs their space sometimes weather they do their part or not