Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Suave's hair color shampoo?

I have really dirty blonde hair that almost looks brown and I've been using Suave's blonde shampoo & conditioner (which claims it works as well as John Freida) for a while. I haven't really seen much of a change. I've also been inside for most of the summer and my hair bleaches out when I'm in the sun for a while. Will it work like it says or should I give up on it?

Update:

I know that it only works on your highlights, but I don't really see much of a difference.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You get what you pay for.... Suave?? Yucky.. I would stick with professional products. Redken has a new line called "Blonde Glam" it is a good product

• Serena
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I use this shampoo and conditioner too. It isn't supposed to make your hair blonder, but just help your blonde highlights stand out. This is a common misconception about these shampoos. In fact, my mother and I spoke about this today. She was buying my dad the John Freida brunette shampoos and was complaining that it wasn't doing anything to dye my fathers hair. I had to explain to her that it isn't meant to change the color of the hair, but to just enhance the color through the way it cleans it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.