ipod problem?

ok i have a ipod mini with like 60 some songs on it and i think i lost it im 11 years old so if i lose somethin expensive i'lll get in trouble so should i tell my parents or look harder if you think i should tell my rents tell me how i should tell them with words to say and everything ok thanks

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Just tell them. When you get older, you realize in these situations coming right out and saying it is the best option. Hell, they can probably help you look for it and maybe even find it.

• 1 decade ago

Do you have any idea where it might be? If so start looking harder, especially if it may be lost in the clutter under your bed. If you lost it at school then talk to your teacher or someone in the front office, there's a good chance someone found it and turned it in. If you still can't find it then tell your parents. Say something along the lines of "mom, dad, I'm really sorry, but I lost my iPod. I know you trusted me with it, and I was really careful, and I just feel so awful about it...." If they are anything like my parents, they'll yell for a little bit, and maybe ground you, but that's about it. It won't be that bad, and chances are you'll get a new one for your birthday.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, when I lose something I always backtrack everything up to the last point where I knew I had it. Try doing this: tell your parents and ask them to help you find it. It shows that you have responsibility for your own stuff, and it also shows a lot of maturity to ask for help.

And it's perfectly normal to lose things....just not ALL the time...maybe once in a blue moon. I'm 23 and there're times when I've lost things, too. Good luck.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

everythings going to be okay :)

those ipod minis cost about 50 to 150

they are nowhere to 300

so just tell them the truth

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tell them the truth..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just tell them normally..

convince them i wasn't ur fault (even if it was).

all the best.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.