oddyerdy asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

what do the first baseman and the base runner talk about during major league games? they almost always talk.?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

anything and everything, most of the time just small talk though

• 1 decade ago

Funny I just read a little article about this today; they were asking some first baseman who are the most chatty guys when they run the bases-apparently my fav, Carlos Delgado, is one of the more communicative, lol. Pressed for examples the guy said they talk about a lot of things; the game, the weather, "Did you see the girl in the third row..." LOL in other words I guess typical guy talk, lol!

• 1 decade ago

Baseball

• 1 decade ago

I was watching a game on tv once, and a guy (on base) was miked. He was talking to Albert Pujols and asking him if he could sign some stuff for the baserunners kid.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It depends on if they know each other. If they do, they have stuff to talk about. If not, it's always meaningless small chatter.

And chicks in the stands are a very common topic.

• 1 decade ago

The visiting player is asking the home team player the best place to get laid after the game

• 1 decade ago

The game, or small talk. I'm thinking players probably know each other enough for chatting.

• 1 decade ago

probably how the base runner shouldn't have hit the ball

• wmp55
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Anything and everything. Sometimes some kind of joke.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i would think that they probably talk about the game, and how hot is is outside, but i really dont know.. l0l ♥♥♥

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.