On Days of Our Lives who else hates Chelsie?

I think Max should dump her and get with Stephanie.

Also, do you think Bo will figure out that Kate had Eve take the evidence?

And will Bo and Hope be back together or she will get with Patrick?

I really hate the new Belle too. Think Shawn will go back to her or stay with Mimi?

Favorite Answer

I hate Chelsea, and I really hope that Max dumps her sorry rear end and get with Stephanie. I don't think Bo will figure it out, I think that Billie will end up getting the DVD from Kate and Bo will end up with it. By then it will be too late, as Hope and Patrick will be together, but Bo will break them up when he finds out the baby is his and not Patrick's. I also don't like the new Belle, I can understand why they replaced. I couldn't see the innocent Belle playing some of those scenes. I think Shawn and Belle will get together again, or at least I hope they will.

Source(s): spolier site if you are interested http://www.soapoperafan.com/days

I don't know what is going to happen but I am ready for Bo to find out about Eve and Kate and for Chelsie to go spend sometime in jail but like the Mimi and Jan case it will probably be pushed under the rug and nobody will remember it. Also I hope Shawn and Belle get back together I think there is a chance. Also Bo and Hope always find each other again....so surely they wouldn't destory that couple.

I can't stand Chelsea. I think she is selfish and spoiled and needs to be killed off. I would like to see Bo solve the tampered evidence case and get back together with Hope. I don't like Patrick. I like Belle, and like Belle and Shawn together, can't stand Mimi at all. I would like to see Belle and Shawn get together and raise their kids, and Philip and Mimi get together, leave town and get killed in a plane crash.

Hate is such a strong word, but I don't like her. I really don't care for the Belle either, every since she came on, but people have to venture.

Yes hate is a good word

i don't like her and i haven't even seen the show