Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

I know we can block search to adult Websites for my kids but how do I block off pornographic pop-ups?

Favorite Answer

subscribe to Norton Internet security it has the parental control option when you install it and it blocks all pop ups except Victoria secret advertisements. There are several other software companies out there that help and PC magazine can offer ratings on these and many other issues.

Source(s): my computer had a 90 day trial of Norton internet security. I read PC magazine.

you only get a lot of porn pop ups if someone has been going to porn sites any ways try spy subtract to take out all the spyware that is on your computer it should eliminate pop ups almost all together you can d/l it for free