What is her problem???

What is janelle's problem on big brother, she is so selfish she doesn't even care about her aliance, I'm glad Howie called her out and made her look like an idiot, maybe people will see her true colors, they need to get her out. What do you think?

• kitkat
    Favorite Answer

Never thought it would happen but she fell under the Evil Doctors spell. She let us down tonight and I'm afraid she will live to regret it. Doing what she wants as HOH is one thing but lying to her alliance is not cool, not cool at all... It won't be long before the rest follow James, but please please I hope Chill Town goes down.........

I agree, she got selfish.. What a difference one year makes.. The other three should take her out. I'm afraid Howie is too stupid and Kaysar may not fully trust James yet. I hope James gets HOH next week and gets rid of her. Then hopefully they can still have the three at least...

That was my point exactly. Chill-town is going to make her look like a FOOL! James and Kaysar better form their own alliance and leave Janelle alone. Marcellas should win the next head of household. Janelle is going home pretty soon. She made it pretty darn clear that she was out for herself and herself only. SHE GONE!

I lost all respect for Janelle tonight. I was so mad that she did what she did. I'm so happy Howie called her out on what she told him to do and right in front of Kaysar and James. I don't blame James one bit for turning his back on them. I don't think it will be long and Howie and Kaysar will follow. "Chilltown" and Janelle needs to go!!

• LORD Z

I think she is playing the odds. The odds are that by the time the fit hits the shan she will have enough support to survive .

i didn't like her from the last big brother when she called all the girls in the house b***** so I'll be glad to see her go

i agree w/ you, she lies, and uses this "oh i don't know what to do...i'm so stupid...someone help me" crap to get to other people.