At what age does your body stop growing..height and size wise?

Favorite Answer

after 25 you start growing horizontally instead of vertically

• Erika

length 10 isn't that good sized because i'm 13 and that i'm 5' 7" weighing ninety pounds and placed on a 9 a million/2. My mom is 6 feet and that i think like an identical height together with her does no longer advise i'm. I say 5'5 and 5'6 is especially short. I say any individual that's shorter than me is freakin' short. truthfully, merely wait it out. What you probably did as a teenager seems such as you're able to stunt your boost extremely than making it pass added. Oh yeah, and tall definitely everyone seems to be shown to do greater advantageous at activity interviews. i in my view desire that my projected 5' 11" is solid or taller ^_^. shop a chart style of ingredient and prefer degree your self each and every 3 months or something to ascertain.

• jp

25

Around 26 for women unless they have children before 26, anywhere from 23 to 28 for men.

people vary. usually about age 19-22 people stop growing. a growth spurt cud occur between these ages as well. if u work out and change eating habits, ur body will be always cahnging.

in height at 21, but you will "fill out" in the late twenties, but watch out for the middle age spread in your forties, or your beer belly!!!!

usually late 20's- late 30's

About 100 years or so, or death, which ever comes first.

i am pretty sure it is age 13