How much of your childhood treasure do you keep in your home, and how do you store it?

I've got a few boxes of stuff that I had in my room as a child. I am not sure what to do with it.

Favorite Answer

I collected all kinds of bells as a kid, and keep them on shelves on my entertainment center so i can still enjoy them.

Old family pics I keep in special photo protective boxes- easy to look at as is, but I intend eventually to make copies in photo albums for the rest of my brothers and sister..

Then I have an old jewelry box in which I keep many small treasures from my childhood. I especially like to look at my 40 yr old charm bracelet from my childhood. Each charm has its own story. I keep this box on my bureau.

One of my friends has her treasures in a glass display case in her living room so that she can enjoy seeing her treasures.

My sister displays some of her childhood momentos, she rotates things out so its not all out at one time. She's thirty six.

I do not have much from my childhood, I am not one to save much although now I wish I had been a bit more like my sister. What I do have are a few items from my mother and I store it at my sisters (who's much better at this than me). I have a few momentos from my son's infancy that are special to me that I store in a rubbermaid container and I have it in the closet. I figure when he's grown he might like those items.

I used large Rubbermaid boxes for each of my daughter's treasures from their childhood. They keep out moisture, stack easily, and are easy to carry.

• Lynda

Keep it until you have your own kids. That way you can delay the decision a little longer.

• Autumn

I have a old trunk that my dad gave me and I keep things in it.