How much of your childhood treasure do you keep in your home, and how do you store it?

I've got a few boxes of stuff that I had in my room as a child. I am not sure what to do with it.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I collected all kinds of bells as a kid, and keep them on shelves on my entertainment center so i can still enjoy them.

Old family pics I keep in special photo protective boxes- easy to look at as is, but I intend eventually to make copies in photo albums for the rest of my brothers and sister..

Then I have an old jewelry box in which I keep many small treasures from my childhood. I especially like to look at my 40 yr old charm bracelet from my childhood. Each charm has its own story. I keep this box on my bureau.

One of my friends has her treasures in a glass display case in her living room so that she can enjoy seeing her treasures.

• 1 decade ago

My sister displays some of her childhood momentos, she rotates things out so its not all out at one time. She's thirty six.

I do not have much from my childhood, I am not one to save much although now I wish I had been a bit more like my sister. What I do have are a few items from my mother and I store it at my sisters (who's much better at this than me). I have a few momentos from my son's infancy that are special to me that I store in a rubbermaid container and I have it in the closet. I figure when he's grown he might like those items.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I used large Rubbermaid boxes for each of my daughter's treasures from their childhood. They keep out moisture, stack easily, and are easy to carry.

• Lynda
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Keep it until you have your own kids. That way you can delay the decision a little longer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Autumn
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I have a old trunk that my dad gave me and I keep things in it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.