J Q asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Can a girl get some help?!?

Hi! i am an 18 year old girl choosing not to be sexually active. in this, however,my hormones are racing! i do masterbate, quite often, but the cycle gets old and boring...how can i spice sex up with myself?!?!?

You're 18, so young. Been there, and done that. I'm much older and wiser now.

Until you find that someone, stick to what you're doing. Get some toys, a movie (adult). Make sure only you use your toys. Don't share. Keep those STDs away from you.

And be safe. You've got a long way to go before you peak to maturity.

We females get better with age. And you wondered why they are a lot of older women/younger men!

18= old enough to go to a sex store!

Go in there, look around, and spoil yourself with something fun. Don't be embarrassed, get whatever kind of movie, magazine, toy that you think will make you feel really really good. I recommend one of those tingley creams that you put on your......you know

Don't let anyone pressure you into sex! If you want to wait then do it!

I am a guy but I vary the situations and the people that I imagine while I'm doing it. I would think that that could spice things up some. Whatever scenarios turn you on. Use your imagination.

see if you can masterbate and satisfy yourself. you are sexually active. at your age it is fine that you masterbate, if you dont have a boy friend. if you find someone try to have safe sex after your body is ready to

There are lots of toys that can change the boring part,but how can masturbation be boring when you know that the end result is so gooooood!

i would start by watching talk sex they all way have toys at the end of every show then take a trip to the store have funnnnnnnnn!

message me and we can cyber sexx it spicents thing up

do it somewhere you know you might get caught. it brings excitement. hope it helps!