why cant they find a cure for my lukemea?

Favorite Answer

becuase its really hard, scientist still cant find the solution to the problem but i hope some day they will find a cure, hope you will be there when it happens...best of luck.

im only 13 but when i become a DR some day that is the 1st thing on my list!! Honey all you can do right now is pray! God is amazing.when i was 10 i was in a huge innertubing accident in TN. i flipped forward and got caught in the rope! i became unconcious underwater and when i came up the left side of my face had split completely open i had been to a small hospital and careflighted to Vanderbilt childrens medical and stayed there for 4 days. the drs told me i would'nt make it out but my pastor and his wife came and a couple of my friends which is a major blessing considering i live in OH. and we had a whole night of prayer. im telling you God is Awesome! he can do anything and even though it seems like he is doing all these things to you to be mean, he isn't and he will use your lukemea for the good. the next morning they released me! and i knew it wasn't a coincedence! it was the grace of God! i still have a scar on the left side of my cheek but i wont have it removed! just because it gives me a way to prove that God is real and he does work miracles. never loose trust in him and keep smiling you'll never know when you could be on his list of miracles to work! if God can work through a 10 yr. old and still working in me as i go through my teens he can surely perform miracles on anyone! keep praying and never give up i'll be praying for you!! good luck and GOD BLESS!

sorry so long!

I don't know, but I do know they are learning more every day and coming closer to finding a cure. I was just asking my mom today why they can't find a cure for my Lupus and my Pulmonary Hypertension. I'm really sick and I can't work anymore. I wish that science/modern medicine would find a cure for you and for me. *hugs* Just don't give up... they could find a cure tomorrow, so try to keep going and never give up hope.

Because they are not looking. The companys say that they are, and that they need YOUR money to help. But they are lying.

But there is medication for it. I've known several people with lukemea, that had it, but don't anymore thanks to the medication.

i think so many research company's or institutes are finding the way to cure it. But they r still not have reached there. Go to some helath websites and find about research institues or search in google for research institutes.

Because if they cure it the pharmaceutical company will loose alot of money and that dint want to loose all that money so innocent people are forced to suffer and die so they get more money

MsMoody: that was cruel.

I hope they do find a cure....until then, hang on. I will send out good thoughts for you.

• I-C-U

I'm sorry to hear you're sick.

Well it takes time honney for them to make a research.Know that whatever the outcome,God loves you and he is there always beside you.God Bless.

i think the is some kind of cure for anything. but the pharmaceutical companies would crash if we all knew about it

Leukemia is a complex disease and the symptoms sometimes mimic other infections/diseases.

http://www.leukemia-lymphoma.org/all_page?item_id=...