vacation pay$?

tommorow is my last day of work,should my boss pay my vacation time or is that lost money$

Favorite Answer

VACATION pay is a company perk, it is not a law that they allow you VACATION pay. If they are a reputable company, it will be on your last paycheck. Unless you take it tomorrow or you owe them any money like for uniforms or something like that.

Good luck! I hope you found a better place to work (if that's the reason you are leavint)

Most of the time this is defined in your employment manual. It is rare that employers will pay you for forfeitted vacation time but it does happen.

It is worth asking for because you never know...but you do not have any legal right to it unless it is stated in your manual. It never hurts to try though. Good luck.....down with the man!

• kam

vacation pay is total of 4 % of six month salary ...and it should be paid in july and dec ..

and company has to pay to employee whether he/she is working or quitting the job ..