you're watching it thru your window...?

There's a thief in your friends house and you can see it right thru your window. But what's shocking is that thief you saw is your former boyfriend....what would you do?

Favorite Answer

Call 9-1-1 of course. Then I'd call all my friends, my family, and his friends. It would be a story I'd talk about for the rest of my life.

oh, if only. I know that if i saw a thief anywhere I would beat the crap out of him if i could, and then call the cops, and tell them the guy is armed.

Call 911

911

Call the police

call the cops on the ex, if he is an ex, then my friend means more to me than he does so let him rot in jail for everything that he has done. He should know better than to steal from my friends in the first place.

I would call the cops becaue 1. he is not my current boyfriend and 2. stealing is wrong whoever is doing the stealing

laugh historically then quick call the neighbors house and leave a message on the answering saying hey there "boyfriend" just saying hi and call the cops.

You notice you said FORMER! But I might call 911 for the sake of my friend.

Sorry, this has a too obvious response of "call the police" implied. I need one with more excitment and consequence involved to get into it.