pregnant with no symptoms..is it possible?

desprate to get prego..

a make -believe question.

pray for me

Favorite Answer

Yes some women have every single sign of pregnancy and some have non.Every body is diferent and reacts diferently.Some have breast tendernes and morning sicknes and some will go through their pregnancies untouched.When you are pregnant it does not mean that you will have everything what the book says.Hope you will be soon maybe you already are.

you need to stop!!! Just relax..stop thinking about it..go on with your everyday life find a project to do ...and you will see God will bless you..I know this because My sister was just like you.. and she was so desparate to have a baby...she had 2 miscarriages..and the doctor told her she needed to relax..because she wanted those babies so bad she would lay pressure on herself that she could hold on to her babies..well soon we prayed for her and she then started getting involved with other stuff.and then she didnt even notice but she became with child..and he is now 17 and then she thought because she had taken along time to become a mother she didnt get on the birth control and guess what ,..she become PG again when the oldest was 10 month old..... So just dont think about it will come I will pray for you...

Yes, some people get symptoms right a way and some take months. Some don't get any at all!!!! Good Luck!1!

Source(s): Mom of 3

you will eventually get pregnant it just takes time sometimes, try and make sure you arnt to stress because that is a big factor in getting pregnant

It is possible. Give it time. If you don't, maybe your love is meant for the unfortunate children who have no parents to love them and care for them.

No, absolutely impossible, you will have symstoms, its just what stage of your pregnancy you are in.

I'll pray for you!!