so i am going out of mind with boredom at work somebody entertain me?

no porn nothing dirty just funny thanks

Favorite Answer

an old couple were sitting in church and the lady moved uncomfortably. She whispered to her husband" i just let out a silent fart, what do i do?

Her husband responded, " well, for starters, you need to get a new battery for your hearing aid."

So you went and got this great desk job that pays good and you are not doing manual labor.

I tell you that clock watching can drive a person insane! I had one and I felt tethered to the computer. I enjoy a job with alittle work involved nothing to break a sweat over just more than the desk stuff please! You back side starts to flatten too :( you develope carple tunnel and you have to get thicker glasses because the pc damages your eyes. Your hair starts to go next and your toes start growing in an upward direction. It gets really scary. And then a company like Pfizer comes along buys out your company and sends your deformed ugly butt down the road. How is that???

There are two flies in the kitchen. Which one is the cowboy?

The one on the range! HA!

Have fun at work!