Are you on the yellow bus?

Favorite Answer

im on thizz,yup,and im on thizz,so handle ur business with a quickness............lol i go dummy retarded and ride the yellow bus, high sidin my car call it a scraper,u better come for ur ***** b4 i take her.lol thizz iz wut it izzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!! im a yellow bus ridah.

Source(s): if u dummy and u no it, stomp ur feet,stomp ur feet,if u hyphy and u no it show ur teeth,show ur teeth,and if u stupid and u no it,and u really wanna show it,get down with ur boys from thizz and holla yee,holla YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

u make the yellow bus sound special! I ride one during the school year, but there r two more days left in summer break, and im excited and scared and happy to get back to the times where I can walk down the street, turn the corner, saunter to the bus stop, and step onto that big, yellow bus.

Source(s): me

Yes,, don't make fun of us we ride the little bus tartcart tartcart

• Mike R

I'm riding the magic bus, man.

u mean the big yellow limo?ya ,but not til school starts back in lyk a week....ya i get to ride first class limo well all of us kids do,i guess sum of us r so poor the only limo we can afford is the big yellow one...j/k

no,I ride the hrt bus to school-all highschoolers do!

• i don't take the bus

yes and it is the short one....do you gotta problem with that......

:))

Not tonight, I am not.