why is the beta 8.0 working so slow? also when i sign in invisible and make myself visible to one person i am?

visible to everyone on the web ,except the other people on the messenger list.this never showed on messenger 7.5.I am getting ready to reinstall the older version.

• Mono
    Favorite Answer

I also have the same problem like u, i guess something wrong with the Y/M v8, since I installed it, virus & unlimited trouble shooting goes after it quite often. Automatically, sign out or unable to sign in, unable to edit the weather... & so on....Not really bcoz of our pc problem.

Now, I have already installed lower version v7.5, running much better, but still have rest of trouble that v8 brought to me.

http://download.yahoo.com/dl/msgr75/us/ymsgr750_81...

the beta version is now finished, u need to upgrade to windows live messenger if u have any probs send me your addy and ill send u an invite so u can install it.

FACE IT THE NEW YAHOO SUCKS!!! go back go back now lol