help with girlfriend?

the ***** stole my weed, so i called the cops on her and said she was the biggest dealer here, in our city... They arrested her with the possesion of half a kilo of my ****. She's going to jail for a while. Should i turn myself in?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

As your friend, I suggest you let the ***** sit in jail to think about what she has done. She stole yo drugs so let her do the time for being a ho, yo?

• 1 decade ago

So if we say yes then you will do the opposite. However, turning yourself in makes you look good. You may get a reduced sentence.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

So are you married or do you have a girlfriend? I'm confused another question said your wife. Why don't you get a life and grow up?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

your ****** up dude she stole it but you didn't have to go that far. that's messed up. put urself in her shoes and then answer the damn question on your own. just like you decided to go with bud and snitchin your girl out like that. messed up

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i did not they measured it by the kilo , i thought they measured it by the pound, gram, or ounce

• 1 decade ago

That would be REALLY stupid of you to turn yourself in. You might possibly be a moron.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know if there is any truth to this story

if there is,

I applaud you sir, you are my ******* hero.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you are as guilty as her. I know you wont turn your self in. but you need to be at blame also...

• 1 decade ago

That's sick. You'd let her go to prison?

• 1 decade ago

turn yourself in, clear your conscience

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.