help with girlfriend?

the ***** stole my weed, so i called the cops on her and said she was the biggest dealer here, in our city... They arrested her with the possesion of half a kilo of my ****. She's going to jail for a while. Should i turn myself in?

Favorite Answer

As your friend, I suggest you let the ***** sit in jail to think about what she has done. She stole yo drugs so let her do the time for being a ho, yo?

So if we say yes then you will do the opposite. However, turning yourself in makes you look good. You may get a reduced sentence.

So are you married or do you have a girlfriend? I'm confused another question said your wife. Why don't you get a life and grow up?

your ****** up dude she stole it but you didn't have to go that far. that's messed up. put urself in her shoes and then answer the damn question on your own. just like you decided to go with bud and snitchin your girl out like that. messed up

i did not they measured it by the kilo , i thought they measured it by the pound, gram, or ounce

That would be REALLY stupid of you to turn yourself in. You might possibly be a moron.

I don't know if there is any truth to this story

if there is,

I applaud you sir, you are my ******* hero.

you are as guilty as her. I know you wont turn your self in. but you need to be at blame also...

That's sick. You'd let her go to prison?

turn yourself in, clear your conscience