You Stumble Across A Hoard Of Goblins, What Do You Do Next?

Favorite Answer

ooo oo this happend to me once wen i played d&d. i got out my sword and killed the leader. after that and a maj. deduction of my hp wich almost resulted in my death, they all kinda went their seperate ways.

First I would pull out my two handed battle sword. I would then charge the largest goblin and chop off his head. I would then hold this head up to them all and say"BOW TO YOUR NEW MASTER!" Then I would go look for that group of orcs that made fun of me last week and get all mid-evil on them.

Call for Harry Potter.

get off the drugs, and if that doesnt work then whip out my supreme awesomeness and kill them all with my dadly lazer vision. then ask the ones who surrender out to luch and a movie, and trick them into paying. hehe.

Take out your gat and bust a cap in the buttocks.

Introduce myself and make friends with them. I could use some evil friends.

Check to see what was really in the aspirin bottle.

• ?

I'd scream...aaawww....get my kids and me away from them and go to the phone and call 911

open my eyes and get out of bed and go about my day

if they are small just move your foot back and remember your soccer training