D B
D B asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

What in the HECK did Julia Roberts Ever see in Lyle Lovett? lol?

• jobug
    Favorite Answer

Lyle Lovett may not be much to look at, but he is said to be very intelligent. Sometimes women actually like that in a man. Maybe Julia felt that way-- and maybe she really thought she was in love. Or maybe she wanted to do something "wild & crazy" to get everyone's attention. You never really know what goes on in someone else's mind, that's for sure!

• Erika

specific a number of, the suitable time-honored having been 17 october 1989 while there became a substantial earthquake in California for the duration of a "international series" baseball game. Had it no longer occured my brother woulda been on Nightline with Ted Koppel afterwards.

Probably the same thing Paulina Porizkova saw in Ric Okasic.

I think I heard a rumor she lost her vision for a short time, or was that Janet Jackson? Seriously I am sure he isnt a looker, but I am sure her heart melted when she heard him sing. He did have talent there.

dont lknow haven't you ever been told don't judge a book by it's cover just he isn't drop dead gorgeous, doesn't mean he is a great bloke, most good looking guys are so self absorbed they the worst kind of partner.

He's a good guy and was a stabilizing influence in her life. Like a guy above me posted, he was a father figure for her.

He seems to have a great personality. I heard they were Best friends and she loved the way he sang.

• Paul

His personality

A father figure

Something that doesn't show to the general public.