what do you do ifyou know a guy likes you, he knows you like him, but doesnt know you know he likes you?

thers a guy who likes me and i know it.he knows i like him.but he doesnt know i know he likes me.he flirts with me but doesnt notice it, though. I flirt with him and he notices.what do i do?and i've told him i like him, too!

Favorite Answer

Let it be.. Are you sure he knows that you like him? Maybe he's the type who just waits for the proper timing before admitting his feelings or maybe he is just doing some self-reflection thingy before he jumps into a relationship.. You know.. Weighing thing out ^-^

Ask him out! Guys don't have to make the first move in this day and age. Pizza and a movie? Coffee and an art gallery? Have fun!

too much.."knows"...if he knows you know he likes you and you know he knows he likes you then....what the heck are yall waiting for..get to-gether and tell each other