How much does a little yacht costs?

Favorite Answer

Sail or power? Little is a relative term. I only know sail boats. A new Beneteau 373 is about 250k once you add all the goodies. Used ones cost less. It's a buyer's market, so be choosy. Above 37 feet or so, you can usually count on about $10,000/ft up to 50'. After that it gets to be much more. Rather than just length, it also helps to look at displacement.

As for power boats, I have no idea. That you have to feed them gas or diesel is a turn-off for me.

If you have to ask..... Yacht is a loose term these days. It used to stand for a luxury boat, sail or power. Only the rich could afford. A little by by some is over 50 foot and about 200-300,000 dollars.

• Rvn

If you ride the water taxi down Millionaire Row in Ft. Lauderdale, you will see "yachts" ranging in price from about $10,000 to $50 million (those are the 200 footers). But I guess it just depends on what you need to classify something as no longer just a boat, but instead, a yacht.

Do you even know what classifies a yacht as such? You can buy a small one for $5000.

• me too

What kind of yacht are you looking for???check out boats.com they sell all kinds of boats

I have a 24ft Islander Bahama sailboat for sale .... including the 8hp outboard auxilliary ... $1300 .....

It is a cute 'little yacht'

• Kelli

Probably about $20 at Wal-mart.

Let's say get urself a few million dollars, and go look 4 one.

• link

A little fortune.