how many kids should i have i have 1 and my b/f has none but wants kids ? guess it correct u get 10 points!?

we are planning to get married first to answer yalls q about that - answer truthfully

Favorite Answer

Right now, you have one child.

Your boyfriend wants kids, and if you two are serious about each other and are planning a future together then you might want to think about having kids, as many as you feel the two of you want...and can afford to take care of, of course.

Talk to each other and see where you stand. A child can do great things for a relationship, but only if that relationship is solid to begin with. You don't want to have a child together and then one day split up...then you'll be fighting over who gets custody of the child. That's not something you want your kids to go through. Trust me, it's not fun.

But if your boyfriend is wanting to have kids with you, then obviously you have a strong relationship...so if the desire to have another kid is mutual, then I say go for it. Your boyfriend should already feel as though your child is his, whether biologically or not, if you plan to have a real future together. But having a child of your own with someone you love, and sharing that intimacy of creating a little baby together, is so wonderful and special. You've got a great guy. Any guy who is looking to have kids with the woman he loves is definitely a keeper. Most guys would run screaming for the hills.

Good luck and best of wishes to all of you.

3, including your first

I think you should have 4 more and the one you have. Then when you and him get married yall will have a big family.

Your 1 child and two more to make a total of 3. Hopefully, you will have a boy and a girl.

• I think you should have 3 more making 4 total for you.

lets c u guys probally want 2 kids to gather at the very least and u probally want a boy and a girl

discuss it together. And have at least one more, if that's what you want, and see how you feel with two. I've babysat one kid, and then they had another. And two is a lot harder than one. Then if you want more have another... and another.. however many you guys want... and end up getting.

i think you should have 2 kids. I think 2 is good number. 2 counting your first

2 or three