Violence Against Women?

When it comes to violence against women i dont really care what happens to them as long as they deserve what they get. I personally would never commit violence against a woman unless i knew i could get away with it which most likely i wouldnt so i dont do it. If i did do such an act against any woman that would be like letting them win because i would end up in jail so by not doing that and do what im doing now i end up winning because by rubbing their name in the mud and talking about them on the internet they cant do a damn thing about it. I do however wish the worst upon any woman who runs their mouth and makes fun of people and think they can get away with it.

Favorite Answer

Big words from someone who won't show himself!!!

Someone has issues? Just remember that there are good women out there, just like there are some evil b****** too! Maybe nobody has shown you any love or respect? Was it mama? For your own good, try to find out why you have such hatred towards women, and get some help. Straighten yourself out and maybe someday you will meet a nice girl who will love you. Until then, I would suggest the blow-up doll route.

I used to fight guys like you in elementary schools for hitting girls during recess. That's scwred up to want to hit a women. To do it is a lot worse; don't cross that line. Not only because of the consequence of the law, but in my eyes and in the eyes of most, that would make you really trashy. And finding a good girlfriend might be a little difficult.

wow, how pathetic