Cut 2 post tension cables in my home slab located in Southeast Louisiana.?

I saw on the web where they make a splice type repair kit with a turnbuckle in the that allows you to tighten it. Does anyone know where I can get these? Other than pulling them out (no an option) and replacing them, what should I do? One runs East-West the other North South. They intersect each other.

Favorite Answer
  • norona

certainly I actual have. I had to "seek" to discover what I evaluate a "homestead". I additionally had to bypass by a journey once I grew to become 18 and grow to be allowed to discover faith on my very very own. i grow to be raised in an extremely strict Catholic atmosphere and not in any respect felt that I have been given the "solutions" I sought from the monks once I asked them so I different religions yet got here "homestead" to Catholicism once I got here upon it grow to be extremely what i extremely believed in. I now have a "homestead" in a church which i think comfortable in. I do although have fairly some problems with the way that fairly Catholic Church's are turning out to be so grasping. i think of that worship is approximately God and you provide what you provide. Tithing grow to be never some $$$ quantity, in the bible it grow to be approximately nutrition and trades. Now the church is so wrapped up in money that it extremely is disgusting. i do no longer think of any Priest, Preacher or any guy of God ought to be using a Mercedes Benz or Royles Royce. they are meant to commit their lives to Christ, to no longer a lavish lifestyle of residing. God never grow to be flashy so why ought to they be? Peace & Love :)