Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

What are the best girls jeans to buy for a flat butt?

Help! I'm 24 years old and suffer from flat butt. What brand of jeans do you recommend? I am anywhere from a size 5/6 to 9/10 in juniors usually. I prefer ones with lycra in them.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The brand isn't as important as what is on the rear. Look for things with pockets, especially ones with flaps. They give the illusion of a rounder tush. What you don't want to do is choose a pair with nothing on the back. You'll look like you're toting the flatlands.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

my answer is not a specific brand of jeans, u can chose from many varieties but i do have some tips 4 wen buying ANY pair of jeans. The back pockets of ur jeans are KEY, find a pair that buttons in the back, this adds extra bulk. and make sure ur shirts hit right at the butt line. too high makes ur butt look slender and long and too long shirts just looks bad, lol good luck! hope that helped

• Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Kohls has those angel denims that artwork especially plenty. be certain you purchase darker colored denims extremely of sunshine, that makes an excellent distinction as nicely. And while bikini season comes - puker butt bikinis are kinda costly yet SO nicely worth it.

• O'Shea
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Glo, Express, 7 for All Mankind and Citizens of Humanity make anyone's butt look good....I don't know how they do it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

try to find pants with wide and low back pockets to make your booty appear larger, or low rise!Who cares girl, love yourself!=)

• 1 decade ago

try apple bottom jean or glo jeans

• 1 decade ago

levis, believe me

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't get it...how can your butt be flat, yet I wear a size 0-1 and mine is sooooooo round???

Anyway, if this helps, I wear Lei jeans...I'd say try to see what looks good on you and pick ones that say "stretch." Usually those or Levis look good. Try jr's dept at dept stores or Levis jeans store.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NOASSATALLS

Source(s): J.C. Penneys
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.