i wnat lose 60 pounds before school starts august 31 any suggestions?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

eat healthy (lots of salads,fruits and water) reduce fried or spicy food..

try walking and slow jogging..

stretching execises should help and

dont dont dont skip any meals

try this eat full stomach for your Break fast..

lunch go for lots of salads and fruits

for dinner eat food rich with protiens and fibres

and dont forget to drink lots of water

and all the best..

• KitKat
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Go to sleep and dream that you lost that much weight that fast. Be real about it, did you gain 60 lbs in 3 or 4 weeks? You're not going to lose it that fast, either. Start right now on a SAFE diet and exercise plan. That's the only way you're going to lose it and keep it off. But, not by the end of August. There is just no way.

• 1 decade ago

Lipo is the only way. Losing anymore than 2 pounds per week for a girl, 3 pounds a week for a guy is unhealthy - no matter what the commercials tell you. Either you should have started earlier, or just simply be happy with the way you are. I'm about 15-20 pounds heavier than a "model" stick-thin body... all my guy friends say that's sexier anyway - they feel like they'll break a stick thin girl.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Have you heard of the daniel fast? That one way to lose weight. Cut down on the caffeine, exercises, walk for about 20 to 30 minutes a day or two to three days out of the week.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

maximum of solutions... dude you're very youthful. do no longer say that "i'm a student so i are not getting time for something". you have each and all of the time. consume in spite of you opt to. merely pass outdoors in night and play some outdoor video games. particularly soccer, Badminton, Cricket etc etc. Play as much as you may. Play soccer on a regular basis for an hour or 2 and you will see the variations.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Quite simply, there's no way in hell. But if you want to check out the fastest diet on the planet, order The Movie Star Diet. It won't even be available for download until the 25th, but it will get you where you need to be faster than any other plan. You have to be realistic, though, c'mon.

• 1 decade ago

What you'd like to do is extremely unhealthy and will screw up your menstrual cycles for years.

If you have 60 pounds to lose then you need to see your doctor and have hi give you a referral to a nutritionist who will help you lose it over several months...safely. Rapid weight loss can kill you, cause menstrual problems/hair loss/bad nails, and often leads to eating disorders.

Why wish that on yourself?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont think youll be losing all that by the end of august. but you can just do yr best. this article has some great weight loss programs and exercise that will help you get started

Source(s): free useful articles and tips on almost any topic- http://www.free-articles.blogspot.com/
  • 1 decade ago

hi the only way 2 loose that much is hitting the gym every day eat healthy and only eat 3 times a day don't eat after 6pm k good luck

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

start eating the right fruits and vegetables evry day .drink 8 LITERS OF WATER if u don't want PIMPLES,cuz trust me i hav experienced it!

n go online 4 different sites but make sure they r good for u!!!

good luck

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i'm sorry but that is impossible - even if you started to eat right now & excercise my guess would be that 15 - 20lbs.would be your maximum by the end of the month,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.