I have a boyfriend but my parents don't know. Should I tell them or no? Why?

• JC
    Favorite Answer

If you want the relationship to go anywhere, then yes. If you don't and this guy is a flavor of the week then there really isn't a point.

I would tell your parents. You should respect them enough to allow them to make their own opinions about your involvement in a relationship. They're your parents. They have been with you (I'm assuming) since birth. Who can you trust more than someone like that? "Die familie ist alles!" This is German for, "Family is everything!"

• zether

if you are afraid of telling your parents that you have a boyfriend then its a good bet you are too young to have one.

now you are hiding things from them, do not be surprised if they don't trust you anymore

It helps if they become familiar with the guy first... so ask your man to be around "on proper time" and "incidents".. then feel your parents reaction towards him... then drop the news... good luck

Not yet, till you find that your relationship with your bf is REALLY stable and you're ready to show him off to your parents. I find that it would be awkward if I have one and then suddenly when i break off, i find it hard to answer to my parents :x

I'd tell them if I knew they wouldn't judge him and if they didn't try to mingle with my personal life.

sounds like you're too young for a boy friend

if you feel that you are doing something wrong then you must tell them

of course!!! why dont u also show them a photo of u gettin a facial from him!