Would it be wrong if i slept with one of my moms friends who is my age?She is so sexy?

Favorite Answer

Just do her already

I think you should have more respect for your mother than to want a quick run at one of her friends. This could be mortifying to her! And you could be messing with her friendship.

Would it be OK if your mom slept with one of your friends that was closer to her age???

I do not think it would be wrong. She is of concensual age and a reasonable adult in charge of her own life and lifestyle. Who cares if your mom knows her already?

your moms friend is your age? what is your mom doing hanging out with people your age...? i dont think its wrong. i think your mom needs to find friends her own age. unless she's your age too? lol. thats would be really weird.

Ok. What do you plan to do after sleeping with her?

Don't sleep with someone just because their sexy and you're horny or something.

Peace.

Not at all, if she's your age and your mom gets along with her, your golden.

It would be wrong if you forced yourself upon her. But that is her decision, not yours.

a question like that turns me on! lol

Go for it. She's fair game.

go for it