DDR asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

This guy who was on the phone, turns around and tips his hat like this. And who do you think that guy was?

Favorite Answer

EMILIO!

I think it was Billy Crystal. He usually wears a Yankees cap and seems like a pretty accessible guy who is certainly busy enough to be on the phone while in public.

Even if I'm wrong...... can I have the 10 points anyhow..... I'm desperate!!! BEG.... BEG

properly this actual relies upon on what you opt for for from him! in case you opt for for to spark a rapid sexual romance, this is one situation. thus, being brazenly flirtatious with him - no longer plenty touching yet tone of voice and matters of communication, and suggesting which you 2 cut loose the team and spend some time on my own might do basically high quality. besides the undeniable fact that, in case you opt for for a real relationship with emotions of love and happiness, this is beneficial to take issues plenty slower. Be friendly, in keeping with possibility spend extra time jointly, pass on dates, get to be responsive to a minimum of one yet another! yet you suggested that he became a participant, so an prolonged-term relationship will possibly no longer be his situation. thus, it seems such as you the two might basically decide for a rapid fling, so use your psychological and actual sources and provoke this fortunate guy!

i want to know what "like this" means, but i bet i was ryan ross from Panic! At The Disco....he liked his costume from the 'I Write Sins, Not tragedies' video so much, he decided to tip his hat at random people -you- and see if anything happens, like you posting that question, and me answering. And to patd fans, i'm not trying to insult him...i love that song/video

Your baby brother.

that guy was you brother gross