is this a good thing??

ok i am 12 and i like this boy named matt,but he is only 10 and when ever i go over his house JUST to swim he gets all touchy touchy and i dont like it?like he will touch my butt nad my boobs and he always wants to rub me and hold me hands!!help me please!!!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • D B
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No its Not Good at your age ..... Tell Him to stop or you'll kick his butt!

• Xtal
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I think you are too young for these types of actions. You have your whole life to be older, but a sort time to be young. tell "Matt" to play by himself & NEVER go swimming again at is house!

• 1 decade ago

u should tell him to stop and that hes not suppose 2 do that 2 u he needs 2 respect u and if he doesn't stop just tell his parents or Ur's hell be punished badly if u tell his parents.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

WHERE IS YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER? THAT IS CHILD ABUSE..... YOU ARE TOO YOUNG!! WHERE IS BARBIE WHEN U NEED HER~!!!!!

why are you worrying about this at this young age??? what is wrong with that boy? he must be being abused somewhere... who's monitoring you guys??? GET HELP, please

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

tell his mom he is touching you where you don't want to be touched and then tell your dad he will rip that little turds arms off

• 1 decade ago

STOP GOING TO HIS HOUSE! HE WILL NOT CHANGE AND LIKELY WILL WIND UP IN JAIL FOR SUCH THINGS IN THE FUTURE!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he is a little horny kid. if it makes you uncomfortable, which at your age, i hope it does, stop going around there and tell his parents.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It must be hard for him?

• 1 decade ago

Duh, just stay away from him, or tell your and his parents.

He shouldnt be doing that.

Men are pigs.

• 1 decade ago

Slap him then throw him in the pool duh!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.