is this a good thing??

ok i am 12 and i like this boy named matt,but he is only 10 and when ever i go over his house JUST to swim he gets all touchy touchy and i dont like it?like he will touch my butt nad my boobs and he always wants to rub me and hold me hands!!help me please!!!

• D B
    Favorite Answer

No its Not Good at your age ..... Tell Him to stop or you'll kick his butt!

• Xtal

I think you are too young for these types of actions. You have your whole life to be older, but a sort time to be young. tell "Matt" to play by himself & NEVER go swimming again at is house!

u should tell him to stop and that hes not suppose 2 do that 2 u he needs 2 respect u and if he doesn't stop just tell his parents or Ur's hell be punished badly if u tell his parents.

WHERE IS YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER? THAT IS CHILD ABUSE..... YOU ARE TOO YOUNG!! WHERE IS BARBIE WHEN U NEED HER~!!!!!

why are you worrying about this at this young age??? what is wrong with that boy? he must be being abused somewhere... who's monitoring you guys??? GET HELP, please

tell his mom he is touching you where you don't want to be touched and then tell your dad he will rip that little turds arms off

STOP GOING TO HIS HOUSE! HE WILL NOT CHANGE AND LIKELY WILL WIND UP IN JAIL FOR SUCH THINGS IN THE FUTURE!

he is a little horny kid. if it makes you uncomfortable, which at your age, i hope it does, stop going around there and tell his parents.

It must be hard for him?

Duh, just stay away from him, or tell your and his parents.

He shouldnt be doing that.

Men are pigs.

Slap him then throw him in the pool duh!!!