Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetComputer Networking · 1 decade ago

How to hack a computer, someone hacked mine and i want payback?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

just go to that dude's house (if you where he located), and take your computer and throw at him. If this doesn't work, you can hit him with your monitor (LCD panel is preferred, much lighter to carry for your own benefits)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

oh and do not do what Jason

said you will lose all your files on your C drive...

and I would reccomend you don't hack them back, first off if your caught you are in bad trouble...

just get something like Zone Alarm Security Suite (an excellent program to protect you)

and make sure the security is high, then if someone attempts to hack you again you will see there IP adress and you can trace it and report them and they will be in trouble

good luck =)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well first problem is that you are useing windows.second you're not hacking anyone without getting found out cus you have windows,hacking is an art that you shouldn't mess with.If u needed to ask HOW then you'd be better of usein a FIREWALL

DUHHHH.there is NO one that is going to tell u how so get the thought out of your head.Have u ever seen the new when a hacker gets caught? lots of prison time.......lots

• 1 decade ago

Two Wrongs Do Not Make it Right.... Trace IP, then report it to the CIA, FBI, or anyone that will Listen.. If you know them, then blow their computer up with a grenade, No, better yet pour a pitcher of water down the top of the monitor and into the

Tower. :-)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

First thing: Why sink to this idiot's level? Just let it go, report him to his ISP if you have proof, and be done with it. Be the adult.

Secondly: If you have to ask, "How to hack a computer," you'd never figure it out! Just admit that the guy 0wn3d your butt, report him to the ISP if you can, and get over it.

• 1 decade ago

from personal experience with hacking, dont bother, it will just cause problems both from your ISP, and from the attacker, remember he knows how to do it, you dont, you will be easy prey, get better security, to make it more difficult, and he will search for easier prey

from an ex hacker

• 1 decade ago

Revenge is how hate is perpetuated.

Sorry but you just need to make your computer more secure like everyone else and stop playing "I didn't know" games.

• 1 decade ago

Well it is quiet simple, just go to the following website: www.iamastupidgullibleasshole.

• 1 decade ago

Dude, that's illegal. Two wrongs don't make a right. Report the guy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Take an axe and start chopping up their computer into bits :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.