joanna asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

HELP!!! I Cant go to school like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

When I get a tan there is avery large, NOTICEABLE blotch on my skin that is way lighter than my tan.What should i do or put on it specificly so it wont seem noticable and blend in?

Powder tan wont work because i have some acne and it make me look flakey.Liquid foundation also makes me look fake.

also something that wont cost alot

by the way the tan isnt a fake tan. I tired tanning and putting tanning oil on the spot and nothing happend.

and i've had it all my life so its not an alergic reaction

Favorite Answer

I have the exact same thing. don't worry. What I have been trying to do is when putting my foundation on, I put some on the spot and wait for it to dry. then I add a bit more until it starts to blend with my natural color. I then apply it to my whole face and the spot is barely notieceable.

I have been wanting to try using a dark concealer to fill in to the spot so that it matches my skin tone and then putting foundation over it. I am quite sure taht it will work too.

Also, to be rid of the spot, start eating more vitamin E and things for your skin. it will take awhile, but it will eventually go away. and plus, by december it should not be noticeable once your tan wears away. ~

those spots are cause by the melanin not being produced in that area..the only thing that you can do to get it to go away is to stop tanning wither indoors or outdoors! Plus the sun is bad for your skin without a SPF lotion

Maybe go to a tanning salon in your area that does the air brush and see if they can fix it. Those people are miracle workers with their guns! Talk to them first to make sure that they have a tech that does it, not a walk in booth only.

I would try putting some concealer to help cover it up. I think the brand Bare Minerals does exactly that, but I can't say for sure. They had a woman with a huge birthmark that had it covered with this makeup and you could barely tell it was there to begin with. Good luck!

Someone told me if you put the dark self-tanning lotion on that spot it will blend in and won't be noticable.

well hey its probably just a rash or something from where u tried putting tanning oil or tanning lotion on and u where allergic to it kk ~omg~

• Slick

Try some concealer. You can buy Maybelline, Cover Girl, Revlon, or Almay. They're all inexpensive, and they're at a price any one can afford!

You could try putting bronzer on it that will match your tan.

go tanning again =/ and put special tanning lotion on just that spot when you go.

depending on the size.....try makeup base.......if its a large area try fake rub on tan