Do Crocs come in wide sizes for women?

Or is that not necessary. Can they accomodate an orthotic? Thanks

Favorite Answer

Crocs are very generously sized--you won't need wide--you may not need your orthotic either--my mom doesn't need hers when she wears her crocs--don't get an off brand though make sure that they are really crocs it makes a difference--these shoes are awesome--my grandma is diabetic and was starting to have problems with her feet and had to get really expensive prescription shoes but her feet were still numb I got her a pair of crocs and she could feel her toes again--so we got her several colors and she loves them

Crocs are very wide and vary in size so you have to try on several to find the ones that feel right. Your toes should not touch the ends. Bring your orthotic to the store and try a few hundred on :) I love mine and I work 12 hour shifts as a RN

I have an extermely wide foot and crocs fit me just fine, I'm not sure if they can accomadate an orthotic but I sure bet they could. Crocs are some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Do Crocs come in wide sizes for women?

Source(s): crocs wide sizes women: https://tr.im/8TBzr
  • Sir J

Not necessary (they are plenty wide) but I don't think a large orthotic would work. A small one would.

We sell Crocs at Dillards and the anwser is No.

They would have too.

It would take a wide size to swallow some of the fat a** women I have seen.

Iv'e never seen them in wide, I have awide foot myself, So if you find them let me know where!

• Jeremy

WOW all of a suden crocs are popular!! all my cousins have them.

• G L

not that I could locate but I tried the two links below

what do you say when you say wide ? one lets you select a ---- GG