Suggestions for beach wedding anywhere in CA?

Anywhere in northern or southern CA? Thank You.

Favorite Answer

Definitely the beach at Carmel. I've lived in Southern California for the first half of my life and in Northern California for the second half, so I have seen most of the accessable beaches up and down the coastline. Carmel is the best combination of the rugged natural beauty of Northern California (most SoCal beaches are man-made landfill) with the milder temperatures of Southern California. And the added benefit is that Carmel itself is the perfect little town for a wedding, full of charming and romantic inns and B&B's and great restaurants, and with lots of things like Big Sur and the Aquarium and 17 Mile Drive for your guests to do.

In Northern California, I would recommend Monterey Bay or Pacific Grove, which is right next door. In Southern California, I recommend Newport or Balboa Island. La Jolla is also a beautiful Southern California Locale. For the bride, wedding party, or as gifts, check out Breezy Beach Wear at www.breezybeachwear.com

They even have island bride and island groom T-shirts in their apparel section.

Source(s): www.breezybeachwear.com

I think Southern CA would be better weather-wise, most Northern CA beaches are cold and windy. If you don't have this question posted in the Los Angeles section, I'd post it there and San Diego.

• kako

Catalina Island or near San Luis Obispo.

Definetely Monterey or Carmel or Big Sur

I love Salt Point..

it's in nocal..

about 5 hours north of san fran..

it's kinda outta the way and not a lot of people ever go here... it just depends on what kind of ceremony you want...

here's a photo i took while there...

http://www.nikkifox.net/landscape3.html

I agree with Carmel, it's really, really pretty with cool cliffs and scenery.

i wuld say Moneray Bay or how ever you try to spell it.. it is by San Fransico